We are an innovative and rapidly growing healthcare Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) is on a mission is to be the healthcare real estate owner of choice by operating our properties at the highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness, and efficiency to meet the needs of our healthcare tenants while improving the patient and physician experience. If you are passionate about helping others, making a difference, and being part of a proven, award-winning team of thought-leaders, we want to hear from you.
DOC is the proud recipient of numerous awards in recognition of our outstanding culture, growth, and commitment to our team members. In 2019 alone, Physicians Realty Trust earned the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Milwaukee’s Coolest Office awards. We were also honored with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplaces Award and the VTS Leasing Platform Award for Data Excellence. To learn more, click here.
What We Offer
Visibility and a Voice:
We offer challenging projects, ownership, and a collaborative environment, so you’ll get exposure to our top executives and have the freedom to implement your best ideas and programs.
We offer growth opportunities so you can work with a variety of teams across the company, diversify your skill set, and keep things interesting.
We are committed to investing in the best software and systems so you can boost your technical know-how while building your career aspirations.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and compensation packages including an annual bonus, 80% paid medical/dental, generous PTO and VTO package, 10 paid holidays, immediate vesting in 401K with match, paid parking or bus pass, graduate degree sponsorship program, equity compensation after one year of employment, and an employee stock purchase plan
- Strong corporate culture with a bright future and commitment to work/life balance
- Private onsite workout facility with courtesy towel service and dry cleaning pick up
- Creative, collaborative workspace and break room called the “DOC Exchange” overlooking the Milwaukee River and the Riverwalk
- Enrichment opportunities including company lunch and learns, book club, service projects, and more
- Strong commitment to team involvement through social, green, philanthropy, and health & wellness focus groups
- Unlimited complimentary beverages – coffee, tea, soda, and sparkling water
- Business casual environment with Friday jeans days
- Regular team outings, happy hours, random fun, and more