November 20, 2020
Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) is proud to announce that we have earned 10 new IREM® Certified Sustainable Property (CSP) designations at our properties, reinforcing the Company’s ongoing commitment to expanding its environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices.
The Institute for Real Estate Management® (IREM) Certified Sustainable Property (CSP) is a sustainability certification program that focuses on the role of exceptional real estate management through green building performance. IREM’s sustainability certification provides properties with recognition for resource efficiency and environmental initiatives. To earn this certification, each property must meet baseline requirements and then earn necessary points across energy, water, health, recycling, and purchasing categories.
The 10 DOC properties that have earned IREM® CSP status are:
- Clearview Cancer Institute | Huntsville, AL
- Palm Valley MOB | Goodyear, AZ
- Northside Center Pointe | Atlanta, GA
- Valley West Hospital MOB | Sandwich, IL
- UofL Health – Plaza II | Louisville, KY
- Minnetonka MOB | Minnetonka, MN
- St. Alexius Tech & Ed | Bismarck, ND
- Orthopedic One – Columbus | Columbus, OH
- Physicians Medical Center | Tacoma, WA
- Corporate Headquarters | Milwaukee, WI
DOC would like to thank Ryan Yetzer, Capital Projects Manager, for his leadership in spearheading the IREM® certification efforts. We would also like to recognize all of the property-level efforts of our management partners across the country as we collected information for these submissions.