The Leasing Intern will primarily be responsible for assisting the Leasing Team in the day-to-day leasing requirements of company owned assets.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in drafting & managing lease proposals, LOIs & other lease documents
- Analyze real estate market trends, compile market information and market reports
- Work with marketing team to enhance marketing activity across portfolio (create fliers for vacancies, send email blasts to brokers, maintain LoopNet ads, etc.)
- Complete analysis of deal metrics (when requested)
- Ensure floor plans, marketing fliers, etc. are correct and in VTS
- Assist in entering and maintaining information for TRM (Tenant Relationship Manager) in VTS
- Review new/existing portfolio of leases and track/maintain database of lease clauses, exclusions, etc.
- Enter relevant lease information into construction management software to track capital across portfolio
- Track and distribute relevant news and information related to Healthcare sector
What You Need
This internship is designed for candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in business or real estate. Applicants should be independent, self-motivated, creative, and disciplined, seeking to advance their understanding of the real estate industry. Preferred prerequisite course work content include composition, communication, economics, finance, general accounting, real estate valuation, real estate finance or related areas of academic emphasis.
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.