What You’ll Do
The Senior Property Manager will be responsible for MOB properties in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will have experience with healthcare facilities and have a proven track record of managing relationships with key members of healthcare systems.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with our healthcare partners and decision makers
- Coordination and implementation of portfolio specific tenant outreach programs
- Address tenant concerns quickly, professionally, and economically
- Schedule regular meetings with key tenants to review property operations
- Coordinate tenant survey process, including annual action plan implementation
- Maximize recoverable income on a property by property basis
- Develop and manage operations against property level budget for each property in respective portfolio
- Provide recommendations for 5-year capital plan.
- Assist with collection and coordination of market data, including market rents and operating expense estimates
- Review property cash flows and overall property operations. Understand, report and take responsibility for monthly expense variances in the respective portfolio.
- Coordinate all phases of pre- and post-move in process.
- Schedule meetings with vendors, as needed
- Ensure operational compliance (i.e. vendor contract reviews, insurance certificate compliance, tenant contact audit, etc.)
- Regularly review receivable reports, follow up on delinquent payments and recommend legal action when necessary
- Assist with acquisitions and dispositions, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Asset Manager
- Ability to travel – 80%
- Support for and adherence to DOC’s corporate compliance policies and procedures
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance, and/or Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial real estate property management, experience in healthcare property management preferred
- Professional designation from BOMA, IREM, or CCIM preferred
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.