What You’ll Do
Physicians Realty Trust is looking for a Regional Leasing Manager. The Regional Leasing Manager (“RLM”) will oversee the portfolio leases in their assigned region, ensuring proper approvals, lease signing approvals, and processes within their respective region. This position will be in charge of organizing the appropriate parties to resolve legal and financial matters (tenant credit review) related to these leasing activities, as well as ensure that transactions are performed according to in place processes. The ideal candidate will live near a major airport and be able to travel up to 50%.
- Evaluate potential real estate proposals, and Letters of Intent, and further, organize the information for the benefit of the entire company
- Manage transactions to timely completion
- Learn and manage the VTS Lease platform for the particular region
- Responsible for all lease renewals within the assigned region, negotiated directly or with the assistance of a broker
- Coordinate transactions for leases, purchases, expansions, and subleases for DOC’s regional real estate portfolio
- Identify real estate purchases that serve overall corporate strategy
- Manage a large team of Brokers to effectively lease up vacancy, identify problems with transactions that can negatively affect DOC by reducing lease rollover exposure, executing on leasing goals and creating new ideas to solve lease related problems as the portfolio grows
- Responsible for establishing new, and maintaining positive hospital relationships within assigned regions as well as helping to coordinate the appropriate marketing efforts to fill vacancy within the portfolio
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or other related field
- 5-7 (+) years of real estate experience in medical office leasing
- Experience working with a REIT preferred
- Strong communication skills, ability to problem solve, keen attention to detail, and highly organized
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.