What You’ll Do
The Credit Research Analyst Intern is responsible for assisting the Credit team in the ongoing credit quality monitoring for existing portfolio and the preparation process for presentations of thorough credit analysis on prospective tenants.
- Performing analysis of key quantitative and qualitative factors influencing the credit quality of companies in the Healthcare sector
- Tracking news wires daily and ﬂagging relevant items/developments regarding portfolio tenants and the industry.
- Develop an understanding of credit rating methodologies to assist analysts in applying them to the rating analysis of current and prospective tenants.
- Preparing charts, tables and peer comparisons for research and/or presentation materials. End product will require shaping and directing from senior analyst.
- Candidate should be capable of exhibiting strong presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as a basic level of industry knowledge, technical expertise and strong execution skills.
This is a full time summer internship opportunity. If the candidate exhibits outstanding merit and aptitude and based upon Company project priority and deadlines this could extend into part time work during the school year.
What You’ll Need
This internship is designed for candidates with a strong academic background in finance/accounting. Applicants should be independent, self-motivated, and possess strong analytical skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, is a must.
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.