Credit Associate – Milwaukee, WI
Are you someone who wants to play a critical role in our company’s success? Do you enjoy solving puzzles and finding a better way to get things done? Are you someone who likes to take the lead and make an impact? If so, imagine yourself at DOC! The DOC Credit department plays a key role in the future success of the company by providing proactive research and well thought-out and substantiated conclusions in support of investment decisions.
What You’ll Do
The Credit Analyst/Associate will assist in the ongoing monitoring of the credit quality for our existing portfolio and thorough analysis on prospective tenants and investments. This includes analyzing tenant financial statements, collecting information from rating agencies, and other reliable sources. The position provides regular collaboration opportunities with the Asset Management, Legal, and Leasing Teams. Potential to grow to become subject matter expert for direct dealings with internal executive management and external management teams.
- Perform financial and industry analysis and monitor financial condition of current tenants.
- Make recommendations to Credit Manager and Senior Management on the viability of new investment opportunities.
- Conducts research, gathers information, and maintains awareness of business environment, government events, regulatory changes, and rating agency disclosures.
- Preparing charts, tables and peer comparisons for research and presentation materials. Final product will require limited shaping and directing from Credit Manager.
- Maintains accurate internal financial records for existing tenants in order to appropriately assess the financial risk of individual tenants.
- Aggregate, transform, and interpret data from multiple sources to create reporting packages, dynamic dashboards, and other analytics tools for Credit Manager.
- Seek out new sources of data for incorporation into existing workflows and procedures.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or other related field
- 0 – 2 years of experience analyzing public or private companies
- Advanced Excel and Power Point Skills required, working knowledge of Power Bi a plus
- Extensive knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to connect with individuals at all levels within an organization
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.