What You’ll Do
Primarily responsible for assisting the Construction & Project Management team by gathering and analyzing data to create and maintain Property Inspection and Maintenance checklists. This internship will require interaction with numerous other DOC team members as well as Facility Management Partners, vendors, and tenants. Additionally, the position will be involved with many different projects aimed at controlling costs and improving asset value.
- Work with Capital Projects team in the management of Property Inspection and Maintenance checklists
- Maintain all company records, databases and files in a disciplined manner
- Prepare memos, e-mails, letters and other memoranda for effective and concise communication
- Assist Capital Projects Coordinator with reviewing Capital Approval Requests
- Assist Facility Management Partners and DOC internal team on anything related to construction/capital projects
- Drive a variety of special projects which are often focused on policy and procedure, process improvements all which result in reducing operating costs, creating efficiencies, and increasing organization or tracking data
- Support Asset Management team members and executives, as well as other departments within company as required
What You’ll Need
This internship is designed for candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in business or real estate.
- Applicants should be independent, self-motivated, creative, and disciplined, seeking to advance their understanding of the real estate industry
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and on-line software.
Preferred prerequisite course work content includes: composition, communication, economics, finance, general accounting, real estate valuation, real estate finace or related areas of academic emphasis.
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.