[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”Section” _builder_version=”4.6.5″][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” collapsed=”off”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” module_class=”page-heading” _builder_version=”4.6.5″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Our Promise to You
Learn About our Enhanced COVID-19 Building Operations
The health and safety of our healthcare collaborators, their patients, and our team members are our top priority. We thank you for partnership as we work to keep our properties safe.
- Please wear a face mask in all public areas, per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. Face masks may be mandatory in your local jurisdiction. For additional guidance, please check your regional requirements.
- Please report any cases of COVID-19 so that we may arrange for the appropriate cleaning and disinfection of affected areas.
- If you are having COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and seek medical advice.
Physical Distancing Measures
- Elevator capacity is limited due to physical distancing recommendations for each building. Signage and floor decals are used, indicating where each person should stand.
- To alleviate extended elevator wait times, when possible, kindly use the stairwells.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Our teams recognize the importance of enhanced attention to and care of high traffic areas at our properties. We focus on enhanced cleaning and sanitation of door handles, entryways, waiting rooms, common areas, and other high-touch areas throughout the property.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed strategically in common areas.
- We have posted common area signage as reminders to follow CDC hygiene guidelines for everyone’s protection.
- Kindly follow all appropriate signage and requirements at your facility.
- In support of the CDC’s recommendations on social distancing, we have implemented measures to ensure all essential vendors are following our COVID-19 best practices. At this time, there will be no interruption to standard services such as trash removal, grounds maintenance, or other standard routine services provided.
Screening & Temperature Checks
- If screening/temperature checks are required by jurisdictional order, our healthcare partners are following State requirements.